Friday, April 1, 2011

Makeup Drawers/Collection

This is my top/first drawer. I put my eyeshadows in this drawer. The one in the very front has 2 more under each side. Those are The Color Workshop eyeshadow I mentioned in The Color Workshop Shimmer Powder post. Go check that out if you want my first impression. =) There's ELF, Estee Lauder, other generics & pretty much just cheap stuff. I don't need expensive stuff. =)

This is my second/middle drawer where I put all my pencil type stuff. Liquid liners, mascars, lipsticks, lipgloss, Jane Gel Eyeliner, shimmer powder from The Body Shop, primer, lip liners, etc... just other stuff in that range. If you see anything you want me to review just let me know.

This is my bottom/3rd drawer. I put my face products & tools in here. Not well organized but it works =). There's ELF, Covergirl, Hard Candy, Clean & Clear, Estee Lauder, NYC, The Color Workshop & Revlon. See anything you want reviewd just ask. =)
Thanks so much for reading my blog/post. Don't forget to check my Advice Column page. =) Please & thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment