Friday, April 1, 2011

Estee Lauder Pure Color Lipstick "Sugar Honey & Pinkberry" +Pictures







The pinkberry is a very nude color. I really like it. It doesn't really draw much attention to my lips with a crazy bright color but it still puts color. A cute color at that. The Sugar Honey is also very simple. Its shimmery so I barely use it. Only at "fancy" parties. ha ha. I still use it though. As you can tell these are the older versions. If you look on their website the whole appearance is way different. I didn't buy this seperate though. It was a gift my mom got when she purchased her Estee Lauder Beautiful perfume & she doesn't really use makeup so she gave it to me. It didn't dry out my lips but it could be because I used my Vaseline Lip Therapy beforehand.

No comments:

Post a Comment