Friday, April 1, 2011

Ceramika Hair Straightener Review + Pictures

You want a hair straightener that goes cheap but gets the job done right? The job meaning straightening & curling Well I found one that does it all. I have a Conair one which cost me around $60 I mean it does work. Works pretty well actually but it can't style, curl or create waves. So I bought a cheap curler which was around $20. It's a drugstore one by Revlon. But I got tired of having to switch all the time I just wanted one that would style & straighten. I decided to chance it & buy one from Ross. It was really cheap so I was kind of skeptical but I paid for it & went home. First I tested if it got hot & it did, The I straightened a strand & it came out shiny & straight. I was so amazed & happy! Then I took another strand & curled it. It came out so cute & wavy plus it was still shiny & no frizz. I was so happy that I made this awesome purchase for an awesome product. IT'S CALLED A CERAMIKA PRO! & I ONLY GOT IT FOR $20. Plus tax of course but yes $20!!!!! I'm so happy. It heats up to 410 degrees & has a turning "switch" which you can change the heat to a lower degree. Also an on & off switch. It doesn't have a ready sign or no lights turn on to tell you its heated but it does just take about 15 seconds to heat up. Also another con is that the groves at the end get super hot so I can't hold the tip to really tighten the straightener on to my hair but it still straightens super good. So don't get discouraged. =) Remember always use a heat protectant. I use Tresemme's heat protector. It's inexpensive & smells SO good! Here are some pictures of how my hair straightener looks like!










This is what I was covering in the other picture because I wanted to show it last. lOl! =) Told you $20 at Ross. Try it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment