Friday, April 1, 2011

The Color Workshop Shimmer Powder first impression Review + Picture & Swatch


I got this for Christmas & haven't really found a way to use it since I'm not really into the whole shimmer look.
After swatching it I think I'd use the light colors as a highlighter.
It did seem a little chalky when I swatched it.
I'm not sure where you can get this. Like I mentioned this was a gift. I think you can get it at K-mart?.
I don't think they have an official website but you can check on e-bay & amazon.
I also found a couple other websites that sell this line of cosmetics.
Drugstore.com
&
I recommend getting their eyeshadows I'm in love with their neutral brown one.
Which sucks though about this line is their products has NO NAMES! Lipsticks, eyeshadows, eyeliners, lipliners... etc, yes all of them have no names so I can't really recommend which "palettes", lipsticks or any products because you really won't know what I'm talking about.
Well if you want to check those websites out & type in The Color Workshop & their products should come up! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment