Friday, April 1, 2011

CoverGirl Clean Foundation "Classic Tan" Review + Picture


So this is CoverGirl's Clean Foundation w/ oil control! I got it in classic tan. Now I don't really know why I'm keeping this since I don't even use it anymore. BUT, I thought I should review it. My opinion I don't like it. It has good coverage, or what I can remeber, but it transfers. After I eat I'd wipe my mouth and it would completely wipe it off around my mouth area which would force me to reapply. Also I live in somewhere HOT practically all year round and I tend to sweat obviously. When I sweat on the top of my forehead it makes these little bubbles or spots as most people would understand. It's crazy & of course that would ALSO force me to reapply. My honest opinion I DON'T recommend this. But if you would like to try it for yourself of course you have that right & can find it at any drugstore. I'm pretty sure it's under the $10 range.

No comments:

Post a Comment