Friday, April 1, 2011

E.L.F's Clarifying Pressed Powder Review + Pictures


So I got it in Tone 3 and it's like 2-3 shades darker than my skin tone. The reason for this is because the picture on their website looks real light, like my skin tone but it came out to be way too dark. I didn't use it for awhile. Then I bought their Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder in sun kissed & it was shimmery & I hate shimmery bronzers I want them to be matte! The Bronzing Powder, if you swiped your brush over it even with a light hand a lot of product kind of gets dusted & tracks to the border of the case. Anyways I really wanted to use a bronzer and seen the clarifying powder and used it as my bronzer. It worked perfectly well! I would definitely buy another pressed powder to use as my bronzer. It's matte so your the one who can choose to buy it. =) Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment