Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Giovi Makeup set Review + Pictures

     Well for this I'm sorry I don't know the price because it was a gift from my cousin. I do know you can find Giovi makeup on Amazon.com. Its very cute. To open the set that I have you have to twist the black part counter-clockwise and to close obviously you twist it the opposite way, clockwise. You can open the top by flipping it open. There you will reveal a half circled sponge and two eyeshadow sponges. If you lift that compartment it will reveal a powder foundation. It feels silky and goes on matte when I did a swatch. There's no shimmer. The eye shadows however are VERY shimmery. It's cute but so far I've only used the white as highlight and the very light brown for highlight. I still have to try the other colors. Again I'm sorry I can't tell you the price of mines. I'm pretty sure she got it at a store called Ross.




No comments:

Post a Comment