Wednesday, March 16, 2011

CVS Apricot Scrub Review + Picture

     I bought this about a week ago. It was on sale at Longs Drugs for around $2. Distributed by CVS Pharmacy, Inc. Made in Canada

Phone Number: 1-800-shop-CVS
                          7467-287

Front:
     It's a blemish and blackhead control scrub. It smells wonderful. And the beads don't melt or anything so you feel your face actually getting a scrub. It's used to gently remove dirt, oil and dead skin cells without clogging pores. AND it's oil-free. Compare to St. Ives Apricot Scrub Net WT. 6 OZ (170g)

Back:
     Reveals smooth, healthy, more radiant skin with the use of natural exfoliants that gently remove dull, dead skin cells. It says that if you use other topical acne drugs at the same time or right after the use of this product it may increase dryness and irritation. If that occurs use only one of the acne drugs.

Active ingredients:
     Sallicylic acid 2%...................... Purpose: Acne Medication

Directions:
  1. Moisten face
  2. Apply with wet fingertips and massage into skin for one minute
  3. Rinse well and pat dry

My Review:
     This scrub smells sooo good. I love the smell. Anyways I really like the beads because they're not the type of beds that melt like some other scrubs. These beads stay the same so it feels like your really getting a good clean. I actually stopped breaking out. I usually breakout when I'm menstruating but I haven't used this around that time since I did only get it last week. This is my last step when I take a shower. Just so I know my pores are open and ready to get clean. & when I get out I pat my face dry. Don't wipe your face because you irritate the skin. I love that it's oil-free since I'm already oily enough. After my first use my face felt soft and clean. I haven't had a breakout ever since I got it but if my experience changes I will post an update.

Recommend?
     Yes I actually do recommend it. For $2 what can you lose. It's cheap.
Photo belongs to me

No comments:

Post a Comment